Teacher – Specials (art, music, dance) St. Martini Lutheran School, Milwaukee, WI – LUMIN Schools – Milwaukee, WI
Full Job Description
This position works cooperatively with leadership of the congregation that owns the school (if any), LUMIN’s Board of Directors, school staff, parents and students to help the school accomplish its mission of nurturing and equipping all children in a strong Christian and academic environment to become life-long learners, growing in faith, capable of making responsible decisions, and serving God and the community. The Teacher will conduct student instruction, classroom monitoring, behavior modification, and nurturing of students.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow Christian-based philosophy and principles, plan, prepare and teach the prescribed curriculum for the grade and/or subject areas(s) he or she is teaching.
- Implement, execute, and measure academic success at the classroom level. Assist with the ongoing review and improvement of processes and procedures related to the school. Follow established teaching protocols and programs to ensure consistency among all schools.
- Work cooperatively and interact positively with students, parents, staff and community. Oversee classroom discipline and escalate issues to appropriate personnel, as applicable.
- Work cooperatively and interact positively with students, parents, staff and community.
- High presence and availability to all students, faculty and parents.
- Monitor students during break, lunch and recess.
- Supervise co-curricular activities, as needed.
- Support rotational duties with other teachers such as, but not limited to, before-school supervision, after-school supervision, leading faculty devotions and detention room monitor. Administrative
- Participate and attend school functions and faculty meetings.
- Provide leadership in ensuring a positive and co-operative culture and climate exists within the school.
- Provide structure, directions, and evaluation of Teacher’s Aid (when applicable).
- Prepare for and attend teacher conferences as scheduled, and as needed for individual students.
- Participate in faculty devotions.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Teacher&c=LUMIN+Schools&l=Milwaukee%2C+WI&jk=65c9a3d913b25353&rtk=1fs97nck6npnm800&from=rss→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)