Sound Engineer – Potters Resorts – Great Yarmouth
This role is based at Hopton-on-Sea, Norfolk
The Atlas Theatre is the home to the finest resident theatre company in the UK featuring professional performers, a live band and technical crew. With state of the art equipment from Digico, D&B, Avolites and Green Hippo we have invested heavily in both equipment and people to provide the very best in live entertainment.
We are currently looking for a Sound Engineer to support our busy Technical team, on a full time basis. Shifts will be further discussed at interview stage, however will involve working days, nights, weekends and bank holidays. As part of the sound team the successful candidate will be responsible for mixing FOH and monitors in our entertainment venues.
The key duties of this role would involve:
- The ability to operate and program (to a reasonable level) a Digico SD series sound desk
- The ability to operate a show as directed by the sound designer and show director.
- To maintain and clean Shure handhelds, Packs, IEMs, DPA headsets and other sound equipment.
- Knowledge of how to use and program Qlab
- Experience mixing IEMs for vocalists and band as well as wedges for incoming shows.
- The ability to work under pressure and to make quick thought through decisions.
- Being part of the Atlas Theatre Stage Crew running the Potters Theatre Company evening Shows;
- Setting up equipment in different areas/locations on Resort for various events;
- Providing technical assistance on Resort during functions both day and night;
- Assisting in loading equipment to and from the theatre;
- Learning new skills in lighting, stage and vision.
Key skills and experience:
Proven experience of working within a similar role, including:
- Basic experience of operating lighting and vision equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Organised, efficient and proactive.
- Previous experience of working within a team
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests/members, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities – including Apprenticeship Schemes
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment
- Employee Assistance Programme – Health & Wellbeing support
- Cycle2Work Scheme
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress and join a market leading Holiday Resort then this is your chance!
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th January 2022
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sound+Engineer&c=Potters+Resorts&l=Great+Yarmouth&jk=e3aaa274524b67e0&rtk=1fs9c5snls7bh800&from=rss→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)