Sound Engineer House of Blues Dallas – Live Nation – Dallas, TX
Full Job Description
- Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production. Assist in all aspects of stage operations, assist in all on-site A/V operations. While providing excellent professional service
- Performs the Load-in & Out of band equipment and rental equipment
- Set Up and Break down of Band and Event Equipment
- Cabling and patching / working together with the entire crew as a team
- Audio adjustments, maintaining safe audio levels. While providing a professional mix
- Audio Control Boards operation
- Oversee visiting audio techs, especially during shows.
- Responsible for Protecting /Maintenance and repair of Audio equipment
- Assist with Production throughout the House as needed
- Assist The Production Manager with the technical advance with Artists representatives
- Ensure proper care and handling of all House of Blues and rental audio equipment
- Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
- Distribute or create audio plans
- Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entire Venue
- Ensure Special Events audio needs are scheduled and met and executed with the utmost profession attitude
- Maintain a relationship with local & National Audio Vendors Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment
- May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
- Assist lighting crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
- Assist with any Special Events operations
- 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
- Experience in pro audio systems, stage lighting and basic video systems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
- Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma
- College Degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
- Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sound+Engineer+House+Blue&c=Live+Nation&l=Dallas%2C+TX&jk=b08a0167ecd4729d&rtk=1fs9cfaamo218800&from=rss→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)