Sound Designer (Global Remote) – San Francisco, US – Aardvark Swift – London
Sound Designer (Global Remote)
Gala Games – San Francisco, US
***This role can be worked remotely from anywhere across the globe***
Gala Games are looking for an experienced Sound Designer to help realise the audio vision of their new IP in development; Mirandus.
Mirandus is an epic fantasy RPG set in a massive world ruled by five player-monarchs. In game, players have absolute freedom of choice: they can set out into the wilderness alone to try their fortunes against the monsters of the deep woods and dungeons, join with one of the monarchs to serve as a knight in their court, or set up shop in one of the five great cities of the realm.
Player ownership of in-game assets is a central mechanic, with players being able to hold land deeds which allow them to claim parts of the wilderness and set up holdfasts ranging from small farms to massive cities. In Mirandus, you decide who you will be and choose your own quest in the epic fight against evil.
The skills and experience you’ll need…
- 3+ years of professional development designing audio for games
- Educational background in music, sound design, or other relevant training
- Creation and enhancement of game features and gameplay mechanics with audio designs
- Sound design expertise including field recording, Foley, synthesis, library-work, etc.
- A specialisation in mixing and mastering of linear media
- A background with audio creation for out of game media like trailers
Bonus points if you are…
- Experienced with audio technologies like WWISE
- Comfortable with working remotely on a full-time basis
- A Self-starter with proactive attitude
- Familiar working with MMO and RPG
- Seasoned with Unity
Interested? Want to know more?
To find out more about this position or the studio, Call Lawrie on 01709 834 777 or email email@example.com now!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sound+Designer&c=Aardvark+Swift&l=London&jk=5164d7a2ff49b488&rtk=1fs9c5snls7bh800&from=rss→