Onsite Senior Audio Visual Technician – Canary Wharf
An AV Technician is required to be based at one of our client sites in Canary Wharf. This individual will be providing support of fully integrated conference rooms, boardrooms and large complex environments such as auditoriums. The successful candidates responsibilities generally include the operation and functional testing of all AV and integrated conference room components/equipment.
- Senior Audio Visual Technician
- Permanent role
- Based in Canary Wharf
- Paying up to £35K
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive event support including set up and operation of AV equipment
- Evaluating the end user requirement’s regarding all internal events
- Setup and teardown of all scheduled onsite meetings
- Ensure all audio visual and media services are delivered to the business in a professional and efficient manner
- Deliver a ‘white glove’ level of customer support to all end users
- Offer support and assistance to clients both virtually and in person
- Provide business as usual support & training to internal and external clients
- Assist and support the client in the use of fixed and portable AV equipment
- Ensure all video conferencing requirements for the client are met in full
- Ensure all equipment on-site is maintained and kept in working order with all faults reported via the onsite procedures
- Liaising with remote offices in respect to the setup of video conferencing calls
- The daily system checks to ensure equipment and room functionality
- Performs remote testing for local and regional offices
- Carry out first line troubleshooting to AV equipment and rooms within time constraints
- Work closely with the helpdesk and field service engineers, where required
- Performs other AV-related tasks as directed by the client
- Working within a team shift pattern set out by the AV Team Lead
- Working closely with various manufacturers to arrange and repair system equipment
- Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.
- Where required and the ensure support continues, follow daily handover processes
- Experience of supporting a variety of AV spaces
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard video conferencing platforms
- Strong working knowledge and exposure to industry standard VMR service providers
- Experience of working with corporate VIP’s
- Experience of running the AV aspect of presentations for high profile meetings
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience of dealing with ‘ALL’ level executives advantageous
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Be available and flexible to work overtime if required
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
- A reliable, conscientious character who takes pride in what they do and completing tasks on time.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Willing to undertake training and examinations to improve their technical knowledge
Prospero are the leading audio-visual recruitment agency with thousands of jobs daily. If this role does not interest you but you are looking for AV jobs, please contact us on 0207 404 6383 (Option 5)
Applicants must have the full right to work in the UK and be able to commute to Central London. If you wish to find out more about this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-gb/job-1f13416c58000601072249101d00024731451700071a49425c432f251a0a4e1b003501121b060922351d0d1a450b69484e0c0107441d410d6a320b090c4f06483d16494353444e0d0e00253b4e1001150b4731451700071a49425c432c565d5c124615/04dcdf7922dcc8f438b7742ff4a05cff.html?affid=ae5691469f0d1768c62823c63d58e765→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)