*Music Teacher required from January 2022 to work 4 days a week
*Outstanding School in central London
*Excellent science teacher to join a highly successful and well-resourced science department
*Immediate interview for a music teacher
Wayman Education is looking for a music teacher to teach music within a highly prestigious girls school based in central London. This is a part-time position (4 days a week) teaching music at key stages 3, 4 & 5. This is a short-term cover that will run until Christmas. The successful music teacher will be joining a well-resourced and highly successful department with one other member who is the head of department. The local church Westminster Abbey provides a unique opportunity for assemblies and performances to be conducted there. The school needs a competent teacher with A-level experience that is also happy to teach KS3 & KS4 music. This is an excellent opportunity to teach within one of the best schools in London where students are able, and behaviour is exceptional. To be considered for this opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This is an outstanding all-girls school based in the heart of London. The school has an academic history of excellence (87% A*- C at GCSE including English & Maths) in addition to state of the art facilities. This over-subscribed school has four applicants for ever space available and boasts a brilliant reputation within the local community. All in all this is an excellent school to work within both in terms of students and staff members.
The School was judged to be ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED in March 2009 and November 2005. They are proud of our ethos of continual self-improvement, which characterises every aspect of our rich and culturally diverse school. In 2012 the school was named amongst the top 100 non-selective schools, in recognition of excellent attainment and progress of our students at KS4. In March 2008 the school was designated a High Performing Specialist School and the Training School initiative was launched in September 2008, building on their passion for excellent teaching and learning as well as our commitment to our language specialism and international ethos.
– In 2012 the school was named amongst the top 100 non-selective schools
– 92.4% of students achieved grades 9-4 in English and Mathematics with 96.8% achieving at least five or more GCSEs at this level
-Very high level of pupil behavior
-Exceptional facilities and resources
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to teach music across all key stages
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
- Legal ability to work within the UK
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
Paid to scale on MPS / UPS
To be considered for this opportunity or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/music-teacher/45338417→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)