Lead Sound Designer – Omeda Studios – London
As a Lead Sound Designer for Predecessor, you will work with producers, designers, artists, and engineers to deliver high-quality audio that engages and connects to the players.
Omeda Studios is at an exciting stage where the Sound team is just starting to form, you’ll have a direct impact at an early stage company in creating a strong sound direction for the game. You will help determine the resource needs and coordinate various disciplines internally and externally.
In This Role You Will
- Empower and support your team to deliver the highest audio quality possible by providing direction and leadership
- Help to set ambitious goals and improve by challenging ideas, form a positive relationship with the team to bring out the best results
- Collaborate with the leads from other areas to create a shared vision and roadmap for the game
- Participate in setting and ensuring performance metrics and quality bars
- Provide feedback to group audio reviews to make sure the team works meets the quality of standard required and is in line with the audio vision
- Build and encourage an open feedback culture ensuring a lean feedback cycle and strong ability to collaborate within the team.
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty: record, edit, and design sound effects
- Build strong audio features, systems, and other areas using competitive industry techniques and tools
What We’re Looking For
- At least 2 years of experience in a leadership role working on an in-house project
- Worked on at least 2 AA+ PC/Console titles
- Expertise in the holistic game audio process (Sound Design, Voice Over, Music Implementation, Technology, Player Experience, etc.)
- Experience with sound design tools such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Reaper, Ableton, Waves plugins, etc, high level of implementation between exporting assets from DAW to the game engine
- Experience with voice over processing tools and techniques
- Experience with audio middleware Wwise, Fmod
- Experience within the Unreal Engine, creating blueprints or similar visual scripting
- Organisation skills, autonomous along with the ability to anticipate risks for the audio pipeline
Nice To Haves
- Experience with MOBAs or shooter games
- Background in music theory or music production
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Lead+Sound+Designer&c=Omeda+Studios&l=London&jk=1ca6fbb9770feed2&rtk=1fs9c5snls7bh800&from=rss→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)