Infrastructure Development – PPG Voice Recording Technology | Global Technology Infrastructure – JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. – Plano, TX
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Full Job Description
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and skills, including:
- Experience developing applications in a VoIP infrastructure
- Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of call recording platforms
- Hands-on experience with session border controllers (Sonus/Ribbon preferred)
- Understanding of VoIP transport such as H.323, SIP, call admission and control mechanisms, network policy enforcement, integration of applications to a SIP and session management network
- Knowledge and experience of the following protocols and platforms: SIP, WebRTC, SIPREC, SDP, RTP, gRPC, REST APIs, Linux
- Experience in large scale software development in three or more of the programming languages Python, C++, Java/SIP, Photon, GKP, Springboot, Jules
- Experience with the gStreamer framework, c/glib/Gobject, multi-threading, socket programming on UNIX
- Experience with SIPREC, SDP and developing SBC interfaces
- Experience in system and software security and entitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD)
- Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
- Familiar with Agile development process and automated testing
- Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers
- Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration
- Experience in Systems and Application monitoring systems and instrumentation
- Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions strategic directions through technology
- Develops mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and company- wide standards
- Works within standards of financial control and budget management
- Executes within a client centric environment when working with teams and contributors
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Posted 4 days ago
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Infrastructure+Development&c=JPMorgan+Chase+Bank&l=Plano%2C+TX&jk=8c095e990b3f1dd4&rtk=1fs9cfaamo218800&from=rss→