Digital Events Team lead (Audio Visual)
Role and responsibility (Normal style bold applied)
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working in close collaboration with all areas within the team, you are responsible for managing the digital team. Taking repsoncibility for the planning, organisation and production of our digital/virtual events you will primarily be focused on collaborating with your team to produce high-quality digital events including all systems and technology associated to this.
Your role will serve as the go-to for our client teams when they are discussing all things digital event production with there cleints. Supporting the client team with demonstrations and scoping will be a key part of you assisting in the conversion of opportunities for you and your team to deliver.
The key part of your role will be to ensure that the correct systems & processes are specified for the project to meet the client’s expectations for a successful event experience.
- To manage a small team of techncians and developers who are supporting our digital portfolio of products.
- To take the lead as the project manager for all of our digital events, utilising your team to support and deliver an extraordinary experience for our clients.
- Enagage the Senior Management Team with updates on the teams status and progression of key strategic projects.
- To create and manage timelines for each event utilising Team Track & other software systems.
- To create & manage quotations using Hirehop
- To facilitate & manage the creation of content for an event with relevant departs or external suppliers.
- To prepare and position and test all technical equipment for broadcasts and recordings.
- Working with your team to connect, configure and test equipment in Studios & onsite to ensure broadcast quality & functionality.
- To be responsible for the booking of all resources including studios for an event in collaboration with Project Support
- To create and communicate full schedules and set expectations to clients & relevant staff for every event.
- To effectively report & communicate data & full budgets to client to close an event, obtain order numbers hen required and ensure all direct costs are captured within systems.
Qualifications and further education
- At least 5+ years of experience in a digital production role within the event’s or related Industry
- A good understanding in key project management methodologies (PRINCE2 & Agile)
- The ability to think strategically with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good technical understanding of AV and IT systems
- An understanding of key programming languages such as HTML 5 and C#
- Experience in broadcast/streaming platforms & associated systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to instruct & support a team of people to execute the delivery of any project.
- The ability to travel with valid passport & driving licence.
- Experience in using or interacting with AWS
- Experience in using industry leading digital event platforms (Glisser, Hopin, CVENT etc)
- Non-Standard working hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Working to strict timelines in often high pressured and stressful environments.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-gb/job-1a49416c58000601072249101d000247205611061d00286a4849440b4f384e07550204633a02044d54240c124e2979444a0d1b0f4b546c0609056c2213451a1c1a537e4e5c402c555a5b114d17/444d261817a6db6f9d52a165cc428e05.html?affid=ae5691469f0d1768c62823c63d58e765→