Audio Visual Technical Manager – Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen, we are working with one of the UK’s leading creative production & technical staging providers to find a dedicated and talented Audio Visual Technical Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator (both verbally and written), have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint. In addition strong negotiation skills would be advantageous.
- Audio Visual Technical Sales Manager
- Permanent position
- Based in central London
- Paying up to £38K OTE £45K
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, at all levels
- Managing and set up of events and conferences from budgeting to final production
- Line management of technicians
- Supervision of live events
- Liaising with external third-party providers to source equipment and technical labour
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- Marketing and promoting the company’s services – up selling and cross selling where appropriate
- Delivering financial results against annual and quarterly budgets
Other relevant information:
- You are responsible for the smooth delivery of technical services within the meeting rooms at a client venue
- This includes the preparation of the equipment provided and the provision of technical support in the meeting room
- You are responsible for control of stock and the maintenance of appropriate records to assist the management team of our client
If you have experience within the corporate market and are used to managing a team this is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile venue and lead a dedicated team across a wide range of exciting projects.
Prospero are the leading audio-visual recruitment agency with thousands of jobs daily. If this role does not interest you but you are looking for AV jobs, please contact us on 0207 404 6383 (Option 5)
Applicants must have the full right to work in the UK and be able to commute to Central London. If you wish to find out more about this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-gb/job-1b4f416c58000601072249101d00024728411a090e1658297c58490d004e711d5316090d4e3300431c0600104b473f79480707004e17410f482c0f090447111a49325f4f54422f251a0a4e1b003501121b060922200d0a1b44425e4c4144220f491547061a605f515d/5310403774ee52dc7714077396752891.html?affid=ae5691469f0d1768c62823c63d58e765→