Audio Visual 2nd Line Support Technician
We invent the new to help the world move forward. Combining powerful analytics and deeper insights with bigger ideas and innovative solutions, we free up our clients’ potential, thereby fulfilling our own. Take it seriously. Make it fun. Know it matters.
The Audio Visual 2nd Line Support Technician is responsible for delivering Audio Visual services within our Video Conference Infrastructure and AV rooms globally. They will: quickly engage, assist and resolve incidents; provide and perform regular maintenance and software upgrades. Provide Quality Assurance support for vendor Changes when required. Effective communication, quick resolution, and outstanding customer support will be expected in order to provide the highest colleague experience.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Troubleshoot and move to repair any hardware escalated from 1st line support in the event of failure.
- Liaise with Infrastructure Operations and strategic vendors (i.e. Accenture, Poly, HB Communications etc) to provide onsite hot hands when required. Act as a facilitator for VC room troubleshooting.
- Provide timely support, ensuring service levels are maintained and all requests are properly tracked and responded to. Focus is on maintaining ownership of the issue and providing consistent and timely resolutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in consistency and performance of troubleshooting, and implement these improvements as approved.
- Drive continuous improvement in working practices and quality of customer support
- Feed demand into the Continuous Service Improvement Plan, and Infrastructure Development demand management process, with suggestions fed through to Infrastructure Support Team Lead.
- Where allocated, take responsibility for delivery of non time critical ‘small works’ requests from Video Conference Operations Leads.
- Feed requests for changes to the production estate to the Infrastructure Services Manager, or Infrastructure Development Team Leads
- Ensure that a knowledge base of past issues encountered is maintained and used (Service Now Knowledge Management)
- Feed into Major Incident Management and Problem Management processes as required
- Liaise with colleagues at all levels within the organisation
- Communicate with colleagues in a professional and courteous manner at all times, providing technical support in a customer focused way
- Adhere to defined policies/procedures (i.e., IT Equipment, Security and Compliance, Corporate).
- Occasional travel and weekend working required
- Draft and move to approval, changes and database updates regarding Video Conference Systems. Upate Service Now tickets from assignment or self assignment, to closure. Provide reports from Service Now and other database systems system when requested.
- Monitor and report Video Conference status using Poly systems like RealAccess and Resource Manager regularly.
- Smart Tidy Business Atire.
- Maintenance of documentation
- Operate well within an environment in a constant state of change, integrating new IT products while keeping legacy systems in good working order.
You will report to the Infrastructure Lead.
SHARE your talent
- We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Poly / Cisco VC Solutions – Strong Group Series, Resource Manager, Real Presence Series.
- Crestron AV Systems; Microsoft Teams conferencing solutions
- Networking, ISE & VPN Concepts
- IP TV solutions
- Event Management including Sound Desk and Video Mixer systems
- Shure Microphones
- Digital Signage
- Strong technical knowledge and working experience with Audio Visual Technology, Microsoft products including TEAMS, Network and Telephony technologies, Mobile Computing, Directory Services, and overall understanding of infrastructure, desktop and applications technologies and architecture.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure work environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on tasks and projects while being interrupted by users and colleagues requesting support; ability to constantly re-prioritize tasks is a must.
- Ensure the Colleague Services organization maintains high colleague satisfaction measured through adherence of SLA’s and results of colleague feedback.
- iPhones & Smart Phone Technologies
- Cisco IP Phone Systems
- Working knowledge of MDM Solutions (InTune)
- Microsoft Office 360 – including Project and Visio.
- Antivirus Enterprise Solutions
- IT Helpdesk Solutions – Service Now.
- Change Control.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
At AXA XL we are happy to talk flexible working. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and consider flexible ways of working for every role. Talk to us about how we can make flexibility work for you.
Learn more at .
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy – Our Impact. Our Future. – aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business – climate, water and financial resilience – and contributes to AXA Group’s purpose to “Act for human progress by protecting what matters.”.
- Climate: We’re reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
- Water: We’re developing water resilience where it is — and will be — needed most.
- Financial resilience: We’re helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
- Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our “Hearts in Action” programs.
For more information please see the on our website.
Diversity & Inclusion
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, while creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, race/ethnicity, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at . AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-gb/job-1212416c58000601072249101d0002473655041806015e0b69484e0c0107441d410d6a530003456c1d060c53795e4d5d42161b4e7311430b06080d0e044e765a07170a67544348443c1b57044f111c632f1201491b483f1a595e5c410d300a0d4f1a4900010000652455100106537c424e584c084f3d5204500c1a156f5657194d5c50/45507bec7db24055a0004b8ecea46469.html?affid=ae5691469f0d1768c62823c63d58e765→