0.30 FTE Band Teacher – GDS – Monona Grove School District – Monona, WI
Monona Grove School District
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $41.3K – $52.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Monona, WI.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials to provide individualized and small group instruction by adapting the district-approved curriculum to the needs of each pupil.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team in planning instruction and common assessments.
- Establish and maintain rapport with pupils to ensure an effective learning atmosphere.
- Evaluate pupils’ academic and social growth, keeping appropriate records in a timely fashion in order to prepare progress reports.
- Identify pupil needs and make appropriate referrals; develop strategies for individual education plans as needed.
- Establish a safe and positive learning environment.
- Effectively communicate with parents in various ways (i.e. website, newsletters, phone calls, e-mails, conferences).
- Work in a supportive and collaborative manner with colleagues and supervisors.
- Maintain and improve professional skills by participating in building and department meetings, formal coursework, workshops, and seminars in an effort to stay current with best teaching practices.
- Integrate technology and student learning styles into instruction.
- Passionate about student learning.
- Anti-bias, anti-racist educator.
- Proactive communicator and relationship builder.
- Reflective learner.
- Resilient, resourceful collaborator.
- Experience in teaching various content areas preferred.
- Experience with differentiating instruction preferred.
- Experience with collaborative, student-centered teams.
- Familiar with Response to Instruction (RtI) processes, including progress monitoring and using data to guide instruction.
- Knowledge of and experience with Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS).
- Experience working with diverse learners and supporting culturally responsive practices.
- Ability to use technology in support of learning and instruction.
- Ability to work positively and productively as an active member of a vibrant teaching team.
- Valid WI Department of Public Instruction License- Instrumental Music (1506)
- Early Childhood- Adolescence
Middle School Teaching/Music – Band
Glacial Drumlin School
Monona Grove School District: Monona Grove School District has a vacancy for a 0.30 FTE Band Teacher at Glacial School. Position begins approximately August 29, 2022.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
For best consideration, please submit a completed application by July 8, 2022. Postion will be open until filled.
Monona Grove School District is an equal opportunity employer and encourages resumes from diverse, bi-lingual or multi-lingual candidates. MGSD does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, ancestry or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Fte+Band+Teacher&c=Monona+Grove+School+District&l=Monona%2C+WI&jk=5f0a939a1c4dac37&rtk=1g6d70fgqh214800&from=rss→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)