Framework for High School Audio Engineering Curriculum: Grade 9-12
Grades 9 to 12 Sound Engineering: Manitoba Technical-Vocational Curriculum Framework of Outcomes identifies the goals, general learning outcomes (GLOs), and specific learning outcomes (SLOs) for nine sound engineering courses. This framework is intended for use in all Manitoba schools teaching sound engineering as part of the Senior Years Technology Education Program.
This framework could easily be applied as a framework for other programs aspiring to bring Audio Engineering to their highschools.
- 9165: Exploration of Sound Engineering (9) (15S/15E/15M 10S/10E/10M) (469 KB)
- 9166: Introduction to Sound Engineering (10) (20S/20E/20M) (472 KB)
- 9167: Music Theory for Sound Engineering (11A) (30S/30E/30M) (479 KB)
- 9168: Sound Engineering for Studio Productions (11B) (30S/30E/30M) (473 KB)
- 9169: Sound Engineering for Live Performances (11C) (30S/30E/30M) (473 KB)
- 9170: Advanced Music Theory for Sound Engineering (12A) (40S/40E/40M) (473 KB)
- 9171: Advanced Sound Engineering for Studio Productions (12B) (40S/40E/40M) (473 KB)
- 9172: Advanced Sound Engineering for Live Performances (12C) (40S/40E/40M) (473 KB)
- 9173: Applied Sound Engineering (12D) (40S/40E/40M) (42 KB)
Source: Manitoba Education and Training Cataloguing in Publication Data