Voice Recording Software Engineer – JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. – Plano, TX
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Full Job Description
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Knowledge of one specific infrastructure technology and basic programming languages or database management systems (Java, PERL, Python)
- Intermediate understanding of line of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
- Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Ability to think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Knowledge of the voice and voice recording systems deployed within the financial services industry; NICE NTR, Compass, RedBox, IPC Unigy, Cloud 9, Mobile voice recording, large scale contact center recording, Storage technologies, recording assurance (record completeness)
- Knowledge of voice transport technologies and communication protocols; SBCs, SIPREC, SIP, RTP etc.
- Knowledge of system security; privileged access management, baseline configuration standards, network security.
As part of the global voice recording engineering team within the Business Aligned Communications Platforms (BaCP) group. You will be responsible for the deploying best in class solutions and ensuring the operational integrity of the firm’s critical voice recording systems for the regulatory and contact center lines of business. You will be part of a global team of engineers delivering against an agreed product roadmap through agile work practices
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Voice+Recording+Software+Engineer&c=JPMorgan+Chase+Bank&l=Plano%2C+TX&jk=02c7576e4a790b18&rtk=1fs9cfaamo218800&from=rss→