Teacher of Music- English Medium Learning
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes are working for a dynamic and fast growing school in China. They are currently working to find a motivated and collaborative Music Teacher at Elementary level.
The teacher would work in close collaboration with others colleagues across the grade level and school to develop a strong curriculum and to plan and deliver exciting, academically challenging, inquiry- based units, which are carefully designed to ensure the development of each student’s language competencies. The teacher would need a strong belief in action research and will use best practice to inform their planning, classroom practice and assessment strategies.
– (Essential for China Work Permit)Bachelor’s degree in relevant/specialist subject area
– Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or equivalent
– Masters’ degree
– CLIL or EAL qualification or experience
– Qualified Teacher Status in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, USA
– Fluent in English and experience in teaching EAL/ELL students
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching inquiry-based learning (or PYP curriculum) within Elementary school
– Demonstrated success in working with students in the age range you are teaching
– Enthusiasm and passion for Music
The package will include a competitive salary, accommodation, medical insurance, and annual flights!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and ‘Quick Apply’ below! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org REF KR 1544325