Sound Designer, Consumer Robotics UX Design – Amazon.com Services LLC – San Francisco, CA
Amazon.com Services LLC
Full Job Description
- 1+ years experience creating industry leading, compelling, and highly effective sound designs with a user experience focus (examples will be requested).
- 1+ years creating end-to-end audio experiences from the concept stage to final audio.
- A link or copy of your audio reel.
- Please submit three designs with a detailed explanation documenting your specific work for each project from the concept to final stages.
- Be willing and prepared to take an audio assessment.
Amazon is seeking a highly motivated, exceptionally skilled, UX Sound Designer to help create sounds consumer robots. The position will offer the opportunity to contribute to the overall product and platform from the concept and design stage all the way to final-production audio assets.
- Create sound designs for features and products including concepts and prototypes.
- Review with key stakeholders to refine the overall user experience.
- Utilize user research to shape and guide the sound experience.
- Iterate and create final production-audio assets.
- Collaborate across design disciplines and with engineering and management partners.
- Partner with developers and to guide audio implementation and assist with bug fixes.
- Experience with building pipelines and platforms including the documentation of guidelines.
- Expert level proficiency with industry standard professional audio software tools including: DAW’s, Audio Editors, Plug-Ins and processing.
- Expert level understanding of the audio asset creation process.
- Expert level understanding of recording, mixing, and mastering techniques and concepts.
- Experience creating character-driven sound
- Experience with smart home devices
- Ability to think creatively in a wide portfolio of new and established products
- Ability to present work clearly and concisely to high-level leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sound+Designer&c=Amazon.com+Services&l=San+Francisco%2C+CA&jk=815bbeaac5f9cb06&rtk=1fs9biq5onpmg800&from=rss→