Music Teachers – Off The Wall School Of Music – Seattle, WA
Off The Wall School Of Music
Help us inspire students with music to reach their full potential!
We’re currently hiring teachers on all instruments. However, we have a high demand for the following instruments:
- Woodwinds – Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute
- and all other instruments
To be considered for Off the Wall’s faculty, you must possess most of the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in music performance or education OR 1 year of teaching experience.
- Excellent communication, customer service and instrumental skills.
- Knowledge of a secondary instrument is a plus (piano, drums, strings, uke etc).
- Vibrant, warm personality, energetic and a positive professional attitude.
- Knowledge of various contemporary and traditional styles with strong reading skills.
- Ability to teach beginner to advanced, young and old students. Comfortable around kids.
- Excellent professional references.
- Demand depends on the instrument, from 1 – 4 days per week in the afternoons & evenings (2pm – 9pm)
- Our school is growing, so there’s definitely potential for additional days and other opportunities such as leading rock camps, ensembles and jams
- Depends on Experience
- To apply for a position, fill out an application.
- If we’re interested in interviewing you, we’ll follow-up with a more detailed pre-interview questionnaire and setup an on-site interview
- During your interview, we’ll discuss your experience, as well as have you demonstrate your teaching style
- If we offer you a position on our faculty, you will need to successfully pass a background check
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Music+Teacher&c=Off+The+Wall+School+Of+Music&l=Seattle%2C+WA&jk=6ae210e132dca29a&rtk=1fs97ndfno1di800&from=rss→