Job Title: Music Teacher
The role is full-time, 5 days per week, 8:30am-4pm
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Bristol area.
Starting IMMEDIATELY, the college are looking for an outstanding Music teacher to join them on a temporary basis.
-The ideal music teacher will be teaching practical and theory music to 16-19 year olds of different abilities.
What you will need:
· A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent
· Recognised teaching qualification
· Experience supporting learners in an Education setting
· Good classroom and behaviour management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/music-teacher/44485683→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)