Music Teacher – South-East London
Secondary School requires a Music Teacher from April 2022
I am pleased to be recruiting for a close client school in Blackheath, for this Music Teacher position. This role would suit a qualified Music Teacher – newly qualified or experienced teachers considered equally.
This newly established Secondary School is extremely proud of its multi-disciplined learning environment, striving to maintain a setting where tradition meets innovation.
The successful Music Teacher will assist their students to play and perform confidently in a range of solo and ensemble contexts, improvise and compose, use relevant notations appropriately and accurately in a range of musical styles, genres and traditions and develop a deepening understanding of the music
About the role:
- Support the Head of Music
- Academic and pastoral responsibilities
- Teaching Music to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
About the school
- All classrooms are fully resourced, allowing for a variety of lesson strategies to be implemented
- Newly established school, with modern facilities
- Comprehensive CPD for teachers at all levels / stages of their career
About the candidate:
- Be a fully qualified Music Teacher, with a welcoming and engaging teaching style
- Strong behaviour management skills and sound understanding of safeguarding procedures
- Excellent subject knowledge and be able to engage and challenge students of all abilities across the key stages
This South-East London School is looking to appoint a new Music Teacher with a genuine passion for teaching and learning. The school believes in building strong partnerships with parents and carers, working closely together to ensure all learners succeed, an ethos that must be shared by the successful Music Teacher.
Interviews will be held from the 1st February onwards, if you are a qualified Music Teacher, living in London/Blackheath or within a commutable distance, and would like to apply, please submit your latest CV with details of 2 professional references.
This is a main scale-teaching role and would be suitable for an NQT, this is a fixed term contract for the remainder of the academic year, with the possibility of a permanent contract moving into 2022/2023.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/music-teacher/45527893→