*Music teacher required from September 2022 to work on a full-time basis
*Good School in North-west London
*Excellent Music teacher to join a highly successful and well-resourced department
Wayman Education is looking for a music teacher to work within an excellent mixed school based in North west London. The school has a good Ofsted report, able students and fantastic behaviour. The school is looking for a music teacher to teach music on a full-time basis from September 2022. The successful music teacher will be expected to teach Music at key stage 3 & 4. The music department is well resourced and has a supportive and approachable head of department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful department in an already successful school. The school is happy to receive applications from both experienced teachers in addition to overseas teachers with a formal teaching qualification and QTS. Please forward a CV as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity.
*Excellent mixed school north west London
*Over-subscribed school with excellent behaviour and able students
This is a “Good” mixed school based in north-west London. The school has been categorised as Good in all aspects of its Ofsted repot. This over-subscribed school has several applicants for every student place offered and a brilliant reputation within the local community. The school is easily accessible by public transport and boasts state of the art facilities. It is a wonderful place to work both in terms of students and staff members.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to teach Music at key stages 3 & 4
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
- Legal ability to work within the UK
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
- To engage fully with professional development activities
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this music position or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/music-teacher/45564657→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)