*Music Teacher required from ASAP to work on a full-time basis
*Good mixed school Southwark
*Excellent Music Teacher to join a highly successful and well-resourced department
Wayman Education is looking for a Music Teacher to work within an Good mixed school based in central London. The successful Music Teacher will be expected to teach Music at KS3 & KS4. The music department is well resourced and has a supportive and approachable head of department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful department in an already successful school. The school is happy to receive applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs in addition to overseas teachers with a formal teaching qualification and QTS. Please forward a CV as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity.
*Good mixed school in central london
*Over-subscribed school with excellent behaviour and able students
This is an Good mixed school based in central. The school has a long-standing history of academic excellence and fantastic behaviour. It has an excellent culture, and this is reflected in the feedback we have had from numerous staff that have been successfully placed within the school. is a wonderful place to work both in terms of students and staff members.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to teach Music at KS3 & KS4
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
- Legal ability to work within the UK
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
- To engage fully with professional development activities
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this Music Teacher position please forward a CV as soon as possible.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/music-teacher/45597213→