Lead Electronic Design Engineer – Altium
Tiger Resourcing Solutions
Electronics Engineer (Analog/Digital)
We are looking for a passionate Electronics Engineer who loves designing building and testing complex systems with a user centric approach. This role will join the team as the Sr. Electronics Engineer to lead the development of the wearable communications device in a collaborative environment. You will be working together with fellow engineers, designers, and product managers in agile development with hardware and software in the loop. This role will also give our new team member the opportunity to explore new technologies and approaches in electronic wearable design, rapid prototyping, bone conduction and audio circuit design.
- Design, build, and test electronics modules.
- Design of PCB schematics and layout.
- Work with engineering and design team to ensure proper mechanical and electronic integration.
- Participate in technology roadmap planning and requirements definition.
Required Skills and Experience
- M.S. in Electronics Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of electronics design/production experience.
- Strong proficiency in PCB design and rapid prototyping.
- Experience in both digital and analog audio circuit design and optimization.
- Experience in RF communications and Bluetooth.
- Independent with good communication and team working skills.
Nice to have Skills
- Previous experience in wearable/Bluetooth audio projects.
- Previous experience in design and testing of radio antenna and power optimization and certification.
- Experience in vibration transducer components and/or bone conduction systems.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-gb/job-1c4d416148050b4e621845001c1301090c43542c0c00434c530d680a0807491145116a24020206540607071a490b79485e0d080007314e04010f0b021722380d08170a6f585e4403014e621a470a06040b156764111b0014440b78434a0d010b4206222604040d13174f1a010a536f455a4443010a1c2645125a515557/412fa828fad772db5e8cd1fd770fae3c.html?affid=ae5691469f0d1768c62823c63d58e765→