Lead Application Support Engineer – SQL Server
Lead Application Support Engieer, Senior SQL Support Analyst, 3rd Line, SSRS/SSIS/SSAS, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Problem Solving, Customer Support – Nottingham 45K
ROLE: Global Client in the East Midlands is looking for a Lead Application Support Engineer, Senior SQL Server Application Support Analyst with solid experience in writing SQL queries, reporting and analysis. Working within support environment you will get involved at 3rd line level and will have some client contact.
Skills required for this Application Support role are any of the following: SSRS/SSIS/SSAS, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Customer Service skills.
As the Lead Application Support Engineer, you will become the Technical Champion to customers, as directed by the Operations Manager, with the ability to chair Technical open call reviews with customers either by audio or face to face, including major incidents. Full training programme provided.
- SQL / data analysis – using Microsoft SQL Server querying skills, along with spread sheets and internal tools, to analyse data for complex support issues; writing ad hoc SQL queries for Service Desk operations
- Providing root cause investigation reports and major incident reports, as required
- Producing KPIs and work to SLA’s
- Assisting with investigations of latency and performance
- Monitoring the Service Dashboard and responding to alerts raised
- You should be an excellent communicator, self-starter, have the ability to manage client expectations and have excellent attention to detail.
Hybrid working model. Office is based in Leicester, but you will work from home/office.
Client: A very strong and stable organisation with some exciting future. Smashing all company targets and very much looking forward. An Enterprise Software Development house with a massive success story in the UK and embarking on an international journey.
Salary & Benefits: 45K, Pension, Free Parking, Health, Training, modern office facility and free parking.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-gb/job-4b12417e7c284f3d420656061a413d1215501b1a1d536f455a4443010a1c252745111e041c473655041806015e0b78434a0d010b420622221811020e06410001061d0a78485d5d0b1d1a07314e04010f0b0217223518191f43485c59440b014e7401501307131a473671386a28035a47544e4c10060149547316181101151100380d08172b1d0b/4e2261287a709eafcffacf58a9651cc7.html?affid=ae5691469f0d1768c62823c63d58e765→