Elementary Band Teacher – Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee – Milwaukee, WI
From $37,000 a year
Full Job Description
The Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee is seeking an Elementary Band Teacher to join our team for the 2022-23 school year!
- Teach individual band lessons at Lutheran Grade Schools in the Milwaukee Area. Levels will range from Beginner to Class B.
- Prepare lessons and lead group band sessions at each school
- Schedule and instruct individual lessons
- Plan, rehearse, and conduct concerts for the school and community
- Work collaboratively with other Band Teachers and Program Director
- Passion for the mission of the Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee
- 1+ years of experience teaching Beginner band students
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumental Music
- Strong instrumental skills
If you’re interested in working for a supportive Christian community that helps students discover their purpose and their potential through outstanding education, the Lutheran High School Association of Greater Milwaukee may be a great fit for you.
Full-time Teachers are offered outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 403b, pension, PTO, and holiday pay.
Join us as we share Jesus, shape lives, and develop leaders!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations