CTE Audio Visual Teacher (7308) **2022-2023** – Queen Creek Unified School District – Mesa, AZ
Queen Creek Unified School District
$49,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
- Hold a valid CTE Teaching Certification.
- Hold a valid Arizona Driver’s License with no major traffic violations.
- Maintain a valid Fingerprint Card.
- Experience with a Career & Technical Student Organization, FBLA and/or SkillsUSA.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Occasional prolonged and irregular hours.
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to bend and lift 25 lbs and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Prolonged use of computer and repetitive hand motions.
- Demonstrate expertise in the field of videography, multimedia and industry trends, including certifications.
- Uses effective teaching techniques and materials to implement established curriculum goals and objectives.
- Maintains punctual and regular attendance.
- Plans and implements a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students within the district curriculum.
- Contributes to the positive working partnership with various QCUSD Departments, including the Marketing Department.
- Creates a weekly written lesson plan describing daily learning experiences.
- Monitors and assesses student progress in order to provide feedback on a regular basis to students and their parents.
- Diagnoses, instructs and evaluates specific student needs and seeks assistance of district specialists as required.
- Communicates objectives to students in a well-planned, organized manner using clear and precise language.
- Creates a classroom environment that is safe and conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing the development of proper student behavior.
- Develops and implements reasonable classroom rules of behavior and procedure in a fair and just manner.
- Creates educational experiences that provide each student the opportunity to develop his/her potential in the areas of person-social adjustment, decision making, positive self-image and other life skills.
- Promotes and follows the adopted school district philosophy, policies, regulations and administrative procedures.
- Communicates concerns and ideas with colleagues, students, parents, and community in a positive, professional and ethical manner.
- Assumes legal responsibility for the supervision of students on school property and in attendance at school-sponsored activities, when applicable.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation including OSHA requirements.
- Maintains a safe learning environment in which equipment is in safe working order, ensuring that chemicals are handled, stored and disposed of safely and correctly; ensuring that safe working practices are adopted and that all equipment is operated safely and records maintained.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform duties under stress while interacting with students, parents, peers, and the general public.
- Demonstrate expertise in the use of ADOBE Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and other software.
- Demonstrate expertise in Mac OS, Final Cut, Studio and Tricaster hardware and software.
- Use and operate industry cameras.
- Schedule, Operate and run a live broadcasts of student activities and sporting events.
- Understand and utilize proper lighting concepts.
- Oversee a Career and Technical Student Organization, FBLA and/or SkillsUSA.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with advisory committees, stakeholders, and industry partnerships.
- Assumes individual responsibilities which may be assigned by the principal/supervisor and which may relate to committee work, student activities, student supervision or other planning and professional assignments.
High School Teaching/CTE Audio Visual
Eastmark High School
This position is for the 2022-2023 school year
Queen Creek Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission and access to its programs, services, activities, or in any aspect of their operations and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Queen Creek Unified School District also does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. The following employees have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Compliance Officer for Title IX, Assistant Superintendent of Support Services, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-7418 and Compliance Officer for Section 504/ADA, Director of Special Education, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-5990.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Cte+Audio+Visual+Teacher&c=Queen+Creek+Unified+School+District&l=Mesa%2C+AZ&jk=e78e53de177d0fc9&rtk=1fs9amj83o2hp800&from=rss→