Broadcast/IT Engineer – Oregon TV, LLC – Medford, OR
Oregon TV, LLC
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
KDRV-TV, the Allen Media Broadcasting-owned ABC affiliate in Medford, Oregon is looking for a Broadcast/IT Engineer to join our team.
Our Engineering/IT team work hands-on installing, maintaining and evolving a broad range of broadcast, IT and office equipment/systems at our main facility in Medford, Oregon along with two transmitters and network of translators across our six county DMA.
Some of the qualifications and key skills we’re looking for in applicants for this position include:
- Associates degree in electronics or IT equivalent, or electronics military broadcast engineering training, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, including occasional nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to use, transport, and lift equipment weighing approximately fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license
If you’re looking for a great entry point to a career in Broadcast Engineering/IT at a market leading station located in a beautiful part of the Pacific Northwest, then this could be the job for you!
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law). A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED. Must possess or be able to obtain an Oregon driver’s license. KDRV-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our station is located in the beautiful Rogue Valley near the Southern Oregon Wine Trail and is just a short drive away from great hiking, mountain biking, skiing, golfing, fishing, whitewater rafting, the Britt Festival’s concerts under the stars, and the Tony award-winning Oregon Shakespeare Festival. If you still need an occasional big city fix, then Portland and San Francisco are just a quick direct flight or a few hours’ drive away.
About Allen Media Broadcasting
Allen Media Broadcasting is part of one of the nation’s largest privately owned media companies, Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios/Allen Media Group, which owns nine 24-hour HD television networks including The Weather Channel and produces, distributes, and sells advertising for 64 television programs, making it one of the largest independent producers/distributors of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast television stations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law).
- Associate (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Broadcast+IT+Engineer&c=Oregon+TV&l=Medford%2C+OR&jk=8b8272c6226b9027&rtk=1fs9cfd4vo1lh800&from=rss→