Audio Support Engineer
Eurosport’s Technology and Production department is looking for a audio support engineer on a permanent basis.
This person will support the ongoing operations and the strategic evolution of live remote commentary and program audio production and its real-time central aggregation for multi-language playout and recording.
- Day-to-day technical support of Eurosport’s local version production activity related to commentary mix setup and operations with a specific focus on audio transport between remote sites and central techhubs, audio quality assurance, compliance with standards, workflows and procedures.
- Evaluation and optimization of workflows and technical solutions for remote mixing and central aggregation with specific focus on multi-audio, audio sync alignment, central core – remote operations and control architecture – in close collaboration with Eurosport production and engineering teams.
- Technical lead for the design and implementation of audio production and transport solutions for specific events: Olympics, on-site commentary, etc – in close collaboration with the production and engineering teams.
- Liaise with vendors to find the best solutions for audio mixing, responsible for proof of concept implementation and audio equipment purchasing.
- Assistance with editing, mixing and synchronization hardware and software tools.
- Technically responsible for the implementation of the audio mix configuration for the localization of new languages.
- Procurement of audio equipment for localization and assistance with integration.
- You have a solid knowledge of technical broadcast tools, sound operations (routing and mixing, etc.), local networks, sound over IP, sound and video specifications and standards: SMPTE 2110, AES 67.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral).
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills in particular in customer relationship.
- You demonstrate good project management, change management, technology watch and organizational skills.
- You are comfortable with teamwork, stress management and are adaptable.
- You are synthetic, able to have an overview and logical.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audio / media / TV Broadcast or as a sound Operator.
Opportunities for business travel and on-call duty.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://jobviewtrack.com/en-gb/job-4e48417e58141f0155000026060607090045064828064e42522f6c110b074854650d0f0800020052763b1c035a444f590d2101094e1a45061a632f1201491b483a065a5b525f59662a00401d4e060d136f5657194d5c50/29304cc5cc1e45954c622dbe46792728.html?affid=ae5691469f0d1768c62823c63d58e765→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)