Audio Engineer – Crystal Taylor Systems Inc – Brentwood, TN
Crystal Taylor Systems Inc
Full Job Description
CTS is a creative audiovisual production company specializing in inspired live events that connect people to something greater than themselves. Based in Nashville and trusted by many of the top names in entertainment, ministry and worship, CTS has been providing the technology and expertise for extraordinary live experiences for nearly 30 years.
CTS Concerts, Tours & Live Events Team is expanding and in search of a full-time Audio Engineer.
The position of Audio Engineer reports directly to the Director of Operations, along with secondary reporting to the Production Operations Manager for all Operations Center duties. Your duties will primarily revolve around the audio operations of CTS including prep, events, tours and general maintenance.
Audio Technician, Show Prep, Monitor Engineer, Programmer, Technician and Customer Service. Needless to say, the Audio Engineer is an essential member of our experienced team and growing company.
PAY RANGE: Dependent on experience and qualifications
WE ASK THAT YOU BRING THESE ESSENTIALS (and maybe even impress us with these):
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of current audio equipment, speakers, consoles, amplifiers, and wireless hardware as well as related software programs
- Professional and personable with superior customer service skills
- Ability to self-start, be proactive, be highly responsive and reliable
- Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines, handling multiple, varied tasks
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy
- Communicate effectively; read and write English/take verbal direction; use simple math
- Valid Driver’s License (Class B CDL required after 90 days; training provided)
YOU CAN COUNT ON US TO PROVIDE THESE PERKS:
Our commitment to setting the highest of high standards for quality is measured in 4 equal parts; the performance, the process, the relationships, – and here, where it all begins – in the lives of our people. Providing a high level of service to our customers, starts with taking great care of our employees.
- Insurance Benefits – 90% paid Health, 100% paid Vision, 100% paid Dental coverage for employee
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a 4% company match
- Profit Sharing
- Up to 21 PTO Days – range of 11 – 21 days based upon years of service
- 8 Paid Holidays (Plus additional days around Christmas!)
- Various Earned Bonus Opportunities
- Good Times! Think ice cream trucks, catered lunches, cookouts, Top Golf, and more for our Employee Appreciation Days
- A fully stocked Coffee Bar, every day
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Audio+Engineer&c=Crystal+Taylor+Systems&l=Brentwood%2C+TN&jk=f8f1926a66e4eeeb&rtk=1fs9cfb5d2v6t000&from=rss→