Sound Designer, Digital Content (9 month FTC) – Entertainment One UK Limited – London
Entertainment One UK Limited
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne’s expertise spans across film and television production and sales; production, distribution and brand management of kids and family properties; digital content; and immersive and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro’s portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies including: international feature film distribution company Sierra/Affinity; Makeready with Brad Weston; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83, Daisybeck and Blackfin; live entertainment leaders Round Room Live; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Sound Designer will be responsible for audio post-production on the ever-growing digital slate across the eOne / Hasbro family brand portfolio. The role will be critical in delivering multiple animated and live action series for YouTube, AVOD and SVOD, driving billions of views each year across the Hasbro / eOne portfolio of family brands.
- Responsible for the audio post on digital series – across sound design, audio editing and mixing – able to balance the requirements of an edit with impending deadlines
- Managing own time across multiple episodes – prioritizing work and communicating potential issues to wider team clearly and efficiently
- Exercising creative judgement to deliver top-quality content in line with brand guidelines, project objectives and platform best practices
- Pro-actively managing file storage in line with team processes – ensuring content is stored correctly and editing trackers / documents are kept up to date
- Occasionally representing the function at meetings, both internal and external, able to confidently update on edit status.
- Good experience in audio post-production – experience in kids’ content a plus
- Great editorial skills – you know what makes awesome content
- A drive for creative excellence – consistently pushing yourself and the team to create better content
- Solid time management skills – you know how to hit deadlines whilst producing engaging episodes
- Ability to take on feedback without ego
- A passion for kids’ brands and for storytelling
- Ability to operate independently, with a sense of when to involve line manager and wider team
- A good skillset across audio post, using ProTools and the Adobe Creative Suite
- No airs or graces – ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
What you’ll be a part of…
- Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
- Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
- Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
- Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
- Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
- The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
- Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
- Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sound+Designer&c=Entertainment+One+UK&l=London&jk=381e504712301a4b&rtk=1fs9c5snls7bh800&from=rss→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)