Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Part time music teacher required
Your new company
Our client is a well known school based in Derbyshire on the edge of the Peak District. Well known as the school of choice within the locality, Ofsted have rated the school as GOOD in all areas.
Your new role
We are seeking a music teacher on a part time basis, one day per week. This is a short term assignment that has scope to continue. Ideally you will be a qualified teacher of music, either experienced or NQT/ECT. You will be enthusiastic and innovative in your thinking, and have the ability to motivate your students.
What you’ll get in return
- A dedicated and passionate consultant who will guide you through finding the right position
- Flexible working pattern to suit your commitments and lifestyle
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training courses and opportunity to enhance your CV
- Refer a friend scheme, offering £250 upon successful placement*
- Opportunity to apply for roles not on the open job market
- Partnership schools who work with us exclusively
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/music-teacher/45569458→
Login to see the full job post and apply link. Register here for your free account.
Become a pro member to set up custom job alerts (daily/weekly/mothly)