Audio Visual Leader – FTC
Audio Visual Lead-FTC
Baringa Partners is a fast growing consultancy with around 1000 employees, and offices within seven of the world’s leading markets; UK, Germany, Belgium, US, Singapore, Bulgaria and Australia. We are a consultancy with a difference; we put our people first, and are passionate about providing our clients with deep technical and industry insights that deliver real and measurable results – with pragmatism. Being an independent consultancy, we are not afraid to bring our own point of view, and challenge to help clients create outcomes that are right for them.
We have had some great achievements this year; winning a top ten spot in the UK for the thirteenth successive year by the Great Place to Work Institute, As well as being recognised for our leadership on workplace gender equality by most recently winning the ‘Women of the Future Corporate Award 2021 and also being recognised by The Times as one of the top 50 employers for women.
Baringa believe that diversity is paramount to driving creativity, innovation and value for our clients and for our people. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, or social background.
These are the reasons people come and the reasons they stay.
What will you be doing?
- Manage, support and resolve AV issues in a timely manner.
- Provide support for a wide range of applications and services. Ensuring any walk up support queries are dealt with quickly and ensure they are escalated to team members if appropriate.
- Act as a point of contact for AV requests via phone, email.
- Provide technical guidance to all levels of staff as appropriate.
- Maintain the office AV equipment including projectors, interactive screens, other devices and user software and hardware.
- Daily support checks, ensuring all office and meeting room equipment is operational and providing support to users when necessary.
So, what are we looking for?
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change.
- Able to navigate a degree of ambiguity.
- Keen to collaborate with others, knowing that the best results come from pooling ideas, experience, and expertise.
- Focussed on problem-solving – able to recognise how issues and challenges have come about, but more interested in solving them than admiring the problem.
- Hands-on and happy to be involved in the detail and rolling your sleeves up
- Ability to work client facing and with senior stakeholders under pressure.
We are looking for the following technical experience:
- Polycom system
- Teams Meeting Room System
- Condeco software
- Interactive touch screens
- VGA audio
- Microphone audio
- Stereo audio
So, what’s in it for you?
- The chance to operate at the forefront of our industries
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely. We take this seriously and work with you and the client to find a workable solution for all
- Promotion is based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders both within Baringa and with the client: our Partner ratios are small
- Who decides what training you get? You do. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
- We have had some great achievements this year; winning a top ten spot in the UK for the thirteenth successive year by the Great Place to Work Institute.